Administrator and Customer Support Agent
Administrator and customer support agent
Are you passionate about supporting others? Have you travelled or lived abroad for some period of your life? Then perhaps you would thrive in Workwide Group’s innovative and international business environment! Join us and become a part of a growing team, supporting back-office administration.
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based recruitment technology company founded in 2014 with a focus on helping people to find their next job abroad. Our project pipeline for 2021 has grown strongly and we are now looking to ramp up our team.
About the job
We are looking for someone with great service, administrative, and digital skills to support our product & marketing and sales team. In this role, you will have varied days working with a little bit of everything. However, the main focus for the administrative and customer support role is to take care of the publication of ads at several websites, respond to customers’ requests regarding their ads, to give job seekers support by phone or e-mail, take part in the production of our newsletters, and reports from analytics. Another important part of this role is to support different upcoming administrative tasks needed in a small growing tech company.
The successful candidate is a self-starter, willing to learn, and with a passion for supporting others. We believe it is a role that offers great growth potential.
- Publication of job ads through our back-end system, and handle request from customers regarding their ads
- Report statistics from ads to the sales team when needed (you will be asked by the sales team when it’s needed)
- Be part of our voice towards our job seekers community, answering their queries, suggestions and supporting job seekers in their search for a job abroad
- Support in the creation of our biweekly newsletter and reports from analytics
- Report and share key issues, feedback recommendations from our job seekers to the product & marketing-, recruitment- or sales team
- Other administrative tasks in the company
Excellent English language skills
A structured, organized approach to the work
Able to multitask and work independently
Digital native, team player, and fast learner
Goal-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
- Fluent in other languages such as Swedish, Dutch, Danish, French or German is an advantage
- Experience in administration and/or customer support
- University degree – preferably in Communication or Business administration
- Knowledge of WordPress and Excell
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- Brand new modern office facility in the heart of Karlstad
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, After-Work activities, and more)
- Individual development and innovation project is offered to all employees (5 hours/week)
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe that are passionate about our mission
At Workwide Group, we’re on a mission to remove national borders from the talent equation. We’re passionate and proud of the fact that we help people explore the world and find new jobs abroad, every day. It is important to us that you share our belief in the positive impact of living abroad and exploring new countries and cultures has on people’s lives.
**Important! With regards to the current restrictions due to Covid-19, all of our employees can choose to work from the office or from home – this applies after you have completed your 6-week onboarding program.*
If you want to be a part of a small and promising company going into scale-up mode – apply today! The starting month will be February or March -21.
We look forward to speaking with you!