English Speaking Account Manager
Join Workwide Group and help us make the world a more open, friendly and tolerant place, while doing business and communicating with international partners & prospects…
We are looking to strengthen our international team with new talented Account Managers
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based job advertisement company founded in 2014. We run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since our start and we are now a successful media company working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
We believe that working and experiencing life abroad is a good thing, on a personal level but also for society in general. The role of the Account Manager is very important to our company in order to fulfill our mission: “to enable people to experience living and working abroad”. You will act as the bridge of communication between our company and the companies recruiting international talent. If you share our beliefs and think you can do a good job communicating with recruitment managers around Europe, keep reading!
We are looking for organised and persistent types of Account Managers to join our team. We expect you to be comfortable with using the phone or video calls as your main tools for the sales process and we would consider it merit if you have experience from the recruitment industry, but it is not a demand. You will get an introduction to the role, the business, as well as the industry when you start. Fluent business English language skills are required in this role.
The Job includes:
- Customer acquisition
- B2B sales, including social selling, connecting with stakeholders on social media and navigating through the corporate recruitment jungle
- Sell and communicate our recruitment marketing services in a compelling and easily understandable way
- Build your own pipeline and manage your portfolio of customers, as well as handle incoming leads in a professional and pre-determined manner
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales objectives, metrics and quotas
- Business level English language skills
- You have a structured approach to your work
- University degree – Preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
We would consider it a plus:
- If you have sales experience from the recruitment, advertisement, media or sourcing industry
- If you have worked abroad yourself, we see that as merit. For us, it is important that you feel passion for what we do and that is easier when you have experienced it yourself
- An attractive product offering in an open-for-grabs market – the successful candidate will understand the potential of our product and rapidly build a successful portfolio of customers buying our services
- Workwide is focusing on growth during -19, meaning anyone who gets on the train early has a good opportunity to grow their career with us
- We always strive to make you enjoy your workday – happy colleagues mean happy customers
- Free soft drinks
- Base salary + commission (without cap)
- You will be given a portfolio of mostly prospects, but also existing customers of variable size
- Incoming leads and existing clients added to your portfolio after six months of employment
- For a successful candidate, career progression at Workwide might look like this
- You start as an Account Manager building your portfolio of both existing, but mostly new accounts for the first 6 months
- After a successful initial 12-16 months period, you can progress to Key Account Manager and will work with larger accounts and the world´s best-known brands. In the Key Account Management position, there will also be opportunities to travel and attend live meetings with your largest customers across Europe
If you are applying from outside of Sweden, you will get help and tips from your future colleagues regarding relocation and settling in here in Karlstad. Most of us have gone through the relocation process in order to work for the company today and we are glad to help! We can also offer a relocation package that includes reimbursement of your flight ticket (after six months), we’ll pick you up at the airport and you will have a hotel room booked for your initial 2 weeks.
We celebrate our collective successes with monthly dinners, paintball wars, beer & whiskey tastings and other fun activities. If you want to be a part of a small, young and promising business with a great product – apply today!
The starting period will be in mid to late Q1 2019. We have already started interviewing and we look forward to reading your application!