English Speaking Account Manager
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based job advertisement company founded in 2014. We run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since our start and we are now a successful media company working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
As an Account Manager you will act as the bridge of communication between our company and companies recruiting international talent. We believe that working and experiencing life abroad boosts personal development and is good for society in general. If you share our beliefs and think you can do a good job communicating with recruitment managers all over Europe, keep reading!
The Job includes
- Communicating and selling our recruitment marketing services
- Customer acquisition
- Building your own pipeline and manage your portfolio of customers, as well as handle incoming leads in a professional and pre-determined manner
- Understanding the challenges of our customers/partners and advise accordingly
- Being responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Business-level English language skills
- You have a structured approach to your work
- University degree – Preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
- Digital native
- A thorough introduction and industry-specific training
- Great career opportunities
- Base salary + commission (without cap)
- You will be given a portfolio of mostly prospects, but also existing customers
- Nice workplace with a dedicated and talented team
- Social activities with the team
- We offer a relocation package
If you want to be a part of a small, up-scaling, young and promising business with a great product – apply today! We look forward to reading your application!
The start date is on the 5th of August. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
In this recruitment process we collaborate with Lingocruit recruitment agency, who conducts the first steps in our recruitment process.