English Speaking Social Media Specialist
We are looking for someone with great communication and writing skills, who is able to further develop and nurture our communities, by combining best practices with an individual touch. This role is newly formed and the person will be reporting to our Director of Product & Marketing. We believe it is an exciting and creative role that will combine difference disciplines, including content marketing, SEO, social media strategy & management as well as analytics and reporting.
- Responsible for growing WorkwideGroup’s different talent communities, across a variety of channels and social media platforms
- Co-ordinate with our content writers, come up with subject ideas, create a content calendar and quality assure blog posts
- Publish job ads through our back-end system
- Assist the sales team with research and stats requests
- Project management of all community related projects (surveys, polls, competitions, e-newsletter re-designs etc.)
- Excellent English language skills
- You have a very structured & organised approach to your work
- Great ability to communicate, both verbally and written
- University degree – Preferably in Marketing or Communication
- Marketing experience
- Social media experience
We would consider it a plus:
- If you have worked abroad yourself. For us, it is important that you feel a passion for what we do and that is easier when you have experienced it yourself
- If you speak any additional European languages
- WorkwideGroup is focusing on growth during -19, meaning anyone who gets on the train early has a good opportunity to grow their career with us
- We always strive to make you enjoy your workday – happy colleagues mean happy customers
- Free soft drinks
- You will learn a lot about marketing, the TA tech industry and work closely to the founders of the company
We celebrate our collective successes with monthly dinners, paintball wars, beer & whiskey tastings and other fun activities. If you want to be part of a small, young and promising business with a great product – apply today!
The starting period will be in Q1 2019. We have already started interviewing and we look forward to reading your application.
(i) Please note that only candidates who have marketing or professional social media experience and are eligible to work in Sweden will be considered for this role.