German Speaking Account Manager
Workwide Group is a Värmland based recruitment marketing company founded in 2014. We run career websites and communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since our start and we are now a small but successful media company working with some of the biggest brands in the world. We At Workwide Group believe that working and experiencing life abroad is a good thing, both on a personal level but also for society in general. If you share our belief and think you can do a good job communicating with recruitment managers around Europe, keep reading!
German Speaking Account Manager
We are looking for organized and persistent types of Account Managers to join our team. We expect you to be comfortable with using the phone or video calls as your main tools for the sales process and we would consider it a merit if you have experience from the recruitment industry, but it is not a demand. You will get an introduction to the role, the business as well as the industry when you start. Fluent business English language skills are required in this role.
- Customer acquisition mainly through cold calling recruitment, talent acquisition or marketing managers around the world
- B2B sales including social selling, connecting with stakeholders on social media and navigating through the corporate recruitment jungle
- Sell and communicate our recruitment marketing services in a compelling and easily understandable way
- Build your own pipeline and manage your portfolio of customers
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales objectives, metrics, and quotas
- Business level English and German language skills
- You have a structured approach to your work
- University degree – Preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
We would consider it a plus:
- If you have sales experience from the recruitment, advertisement, media or sourcing industry
- An attractive product offering in a niched but open-for-grabs market – the successful candidate will understand the potential of our product
- Workwide is focusing on growth during -18 meaning anyone who gets on the train early have a good opportunity to grow their career with us
- We always strive to make you enjoy your workday – happy colleagues mean happy customers
- Free soft drinks (our favourite is Nocco fläder, what is yours?)
- Base salary + commission (with no cap)
- Incoming leads and existing clients added to your portfolio after six months of employment
If you are applying from outside of Sweden, you will get help and tips from your future colleagues in regards to relocation and settling in here in Karlstad. Most of us have gone through the relocation process in order to work for the company today and we are glad to help!
We celebrate our collective successes with monthly dinners, paintball wars, beer and whiskey tastings and other fun activities. If you want to be a part of a small, young and promising business with a great product – apply today!
The starting period will be in Q4 2018. We have already started interviewing and we look forward to reading your application.