International Account Manager
Are you passionate about sales? Then perhaps you would thrive in Workwide Group’s innovative and international business environment. Join us and become a part of our small, dedicated sales team, supporting recruitment managers across Europe in attracting and sourcing talent from abroad.
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based recruitment technology company founded in 2014 with a focus on helping people to find jobs abroad. Our project pipeline for 2021 has grown strongly and we are now looking to ramp up our sales team.
About the job
The main duty of the Account Manager is to initiate sales activities with potential customers with a demand for multilingual talent. You will be selling recruitment marketing products and recruitment service contracts. The job is mainly done through outreach sales initiatives from our office in Karlstad, western Sweden. You will be using phone, web meetings, LinkedIn, e-mails, and our CRM (Hubspot) as your main tool. A portion of your future portfolio will be German companies but the bulk of your contacts will be in English.
- Excellent command of English
- Digital native
- A positive mindset and opportunity seeker
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Goal-oriented and hardworking
Desirable experience or knowledge
- Fluency in other languages such as German, Dutch, French or any of the Nordic languages
- With B2B sales, preferably from an international role
- From recruitment industry
- Within the iGaming-, Tech- or BPO-industry
- Relocation package if you move from abroad (2 weeks accommodation, flight reimbursement)
- An extensive introduction program
- Base salary together with an attractive commission, and bonus structure
- Brand new, modern office in Karlstad, Sweden
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, Friday beers, and more)
- Individual development projects are offered to all employees (5 hours per week)
- Free soft drinks
- A team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
Workwide Group is based in Karlstad, Sweden. Karlstad is a beautiful mid-sized town located right between Oslo, Gothenburg and Stockholm. With rivers and canals flowing through this university town, and plenty of bars, restaurants it has the perfect mix between urban and nature, we’re sure you are going to like it here.
If you want to be a part of a unique and promising company going into scale-up mode – apply today! Starting periods will be ongoing.
We look forward to speaking with you!
To apply for this job, you need to be an EU citizen or be eligible to work and live in the European Union.