Are you passionate about finding new jobs for others and give possibilities of life-changing experiences? At Lingocruit we help people find job opportunities abroad and move hundreds of people across Europe every year. If this sounds thrilling for you, read more!
Our project pipeline for 2021 has grown strongly and we are thus ramping up our team. Lingocruit needs an ambitious international recruiter to serve our market with the recruitment of multilingual talent, mainly for junior or entry positions.
About the job
As a recruiter, you will have the overall responsibility for placing candidates for our clients. Daily work will primarily consist of coordinating adverts, database search and on Linkedin. You will also communicate with clients and candidates as well as our sales team, with the goal of matching your acquired candidates with your clients’ openings. To do this efficiently and successfully you need to be a digital native with good ability navigating in our ATS.
- A-Z recruitment of multilingual (Nordic, German, Dutch and French speaking) talent for our clients international job opportunities
- To place 10 candidates/month, after a year 15/month
- Provide excellent candidate and client experiences, NPS score 4,5-5
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous experiences as a recruiter
- Experience from working in ATS or CRM software
- Goal- and business-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
- Lived and/or worked abroad
- Fluent in other languages such as German, Dutch, French, or any of the Nordic languages
- University degree – preferably in Communication, Business administration or Sales
- Base salary and commission on revenue from placement fees
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- Brand new modern office facility in the heart of Karlstad
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, After-Work activities, and more)
- An individual development project is offered to all employees (5 hours/week)
- Career development (i.e. Senior recruiter, Team Leader, Operation, or Recruitment Manager)
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
- Wellness support
- Life insurance
If you want to be a part of a small and promising company going into scale-up mode – apply today! Starting month will be June -21.
We look forward to speaking with you!