International senior recruiter
Are you passionate about finding new jobs for others and give possibilities of life-changing experiences? At Lingocruit we help people find job opportunities abroad and move hundreds of people across Europe every year. If this sounds thrilling for you, read more!
Our project pipeline for 2021 has grown strongly and we are thus ramping up our team. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to cater to our clients’ more senior positions. The recruiter we are looking for needs to be interested in the technical aspects of recruitment as well, as we have a need of a superuser of our ATS (Zoho recruit).
About the job
As a senior recruiter, you will have the overall responsibility for placing candidates for our clients’ mid-level positions. In order to do so you will need to have tight cooperation with both clients as well as our sales team.
Daily work will mainly consist of producing and distributing adverts, do search via LinkedIn and in our CV database. You will also communicate with candidates, to match them with your clients’ openings at different locations in Europe.
The person in this role also needs to have a great interest in and ability to improve the use of technology and automation in the recruitment process.
- A-Z recruitment of multilingual (Nordic, German, French, and Dutch) talent for international job opportunities
- To place min. 6 candidates/month, after a year min. 10/month
- Provide excellent candidate and client experiences, NPS score 4,5-5
- Implement, develop the useability and efficiency of the ATS and other automation tools and share with the team
- Excellent English language skills
- Previous experiences as a recruiter
- Experiences from working in ATS’s
- Goal- and business-oriented with problem-solving capabilities
- Lived and/or worked abroad
- Fluent in other languages such as German, Dutch, French, or the Nordic languages
- University degree – preferably in Communication, Business administration or Sales
- Experience from Zoho ATS
- Base salary and commission on revenue from placement fees
- A thorough introduction and industry training
- Brand new modern office facility in the heart of Karlstad
- Social events (dinners, After-Work activities, and more)
- An individual development project is offered to all employees (5 hours/week)
- Career development (i.e. Team Leader, Operations, or Recruitment Manager)
- A tight team of dedicated colleagues from all over Europe
- Wellness support
- Life insurance
If you want to be a part of a small and promising company going into scale-up mode – apply today! Starting month will be June -21.
We look forward to speaking with you!