Lingocruit now hiring multilingual interviewer/recruiter
Do you have a passion for languages and multicultural surroundings? Are you a strong communicator with business acumen and excellent service skills? Join our international recruitment team in Karlstad
Lingocruit is an international recruitment agency that recruits native speakers to companies across Europe. Lingocruit is a part of Workwide Group, an international recruitment marketing company who run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We believe that working and experiencing life abroad boosts personal development and is good for society in general.
Our team consists of a passionate multilingual group with international work experience. We assist in hiring processes to large tech companies such as Facebook, Google, Paypal, Microsoft, Netflix, among others. Our working days are varied and unpredictable but always requires structured routines and an organized approach.
As a member of our team, we expect you to have a passion to create value for others, have great interpersonal and communication skills and a hands-on type of personality. You don’t have to know everything before hand, we will provide you with a thorough introduction plan. We do however, expect you to be curious about other people, willing to learn and grow with us as well as be flexible and creative in your daily tasks.
- Have a high working capacity
- Business and goal-oriented
- Independent and creative
- Digital native
- Organized and likes administrative tasks
- You have lived abroad and got a couple of years work experience, preferably in an international work environment.
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Multilingual skills, in addition to English; German, Dutch, French, Finnish or/and Danish
- Appropriate academic studying for a degree (e.g. communication, business)
- Administrative and/or interviewing experience
What we offer
- Industry introduction and training
- A multinational work environment with a dedicated and talented team
- Big, bright and modern office facilities in the heart of Karlstad
- Great development opportunities in an up-scaling and promising company
- Social activities and team building
This role will start as a part time job, with the possibility to increase to a full-time position. It is also great to combine your studies with. Send us your CV in English along with a cover letter. We will start reviewing and contact candidates in the beginning of September.