Digital marketing assistant
Are you looking to advance your career in marketing? Join Workwide Group, an international up-scaling marketing and recruitment company in Karlstad!
Workwide Group is a Värmland-based recruitment marketing company founded in 2014. We run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since our start and we are now a small, but successful media company working with some of the biggest brands in the world. We at Workwide Group believe that working and experiencing life abroad is a good thing, both on a personal level but also for society in general. If you share our beliefs and have the technical skills we need, keep reading!
Introduction to the role
We are looking for someone with great communication, writing and digital skills that can support our product & marketing team in daily operations. These tasks will mainly consist of interacting with our community of job seekers and assisting our teams in administration duties that are crucial for the well-development of our business. This role is newly formed, and the person will be reporting to the Social Media specialist. The successful candidate is a self-starter, willing to learn and with a passion for communicating with people. We believe it is a role that offers great growth potential at a fast-growing company.
- Publication of job ads through our back-end system
- Communicate with our job seekers community, answering their queries, suggestions and supporting them in their search of a job abroad
- Social media updates. Upload and distribution of content in our different blogs and support in the creation of our biweekly newsletter
- Communicate and report key issues, review feedback from our job seekers to the product & marketing or sales team
- Other administrative tasks in the company
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- A structured, organized approach to the work
- Able to multitask and work independently
- Great ability to communicate through text
- Digital native, team player and flexible
- Attention to detail, problem-solving capabilities
- Fluent in other languages such as Swedish, Dutch, Danish, French or German is an advantage
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Junior level experience within marketing or administration support
- University degree, preferably in marketing or communication
What we offer
- A multinational work environment with a dedicated and talented team
- Monthly social events
- Free soft drinks
- Progression and development in the company
- The chance to be part of a small, up-scaling and promising marketing recruitment company with a great offering
- Access to benefit package after 6 months in the company
The ideal starting date: ASAP or February/March 2020 at the latest.
In this recruitment process, Lingocruit collaborates with Workwide Group and conducts the first steps in the recruitment process.
Thank you for considering joining our team and we look forward to hearing from you!