Paid Marketing Specialist
Workwide Group is an international talent acquisition technology company based in Karlstad, founded in 2014. We run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since the inception and we are now a small, but successful company working with some of the biggest brands in the world. The company is facing some very exciting opportunities and challenges during 2020 with high growth expectations, meaning anyone who gets on the train early has a good opportunity to grow their career in an international company with a dedicated team of colleagues from all over the world.
The role of a Paid Marketing Specialist will carry the responsibilities for
- Managing and growing the company’s paid digital marketing presence
- Co-ordinate and lead various product development and marketing projects
- Budget and vendor responsibility for the paid marketing plan
- Weekly and monthly marketing performance reports
- Growth and expansion through the acquisition of new partnerships, media channels and marketing technologies
Tasks you will find yourself doing
- Analysing Google Analytics, GoogleAds and other paid channels such as job aggregators and social
- Navigating through the company’s backend system to learn more about the quality/relevance of job seekers CV
- Discuss B2B marketing plan and news in the market with the company’s co-founder
- Producing and analysing reports, using excel and similar tools
- and more
- Excellent English language skills
- You have a structured & organized approach to your work
- You can multi-task and work independently
- Ambitious with a goal to develop your career and, most importantly, your knowledge
- Thrives with large responsibility and ability to impact the business
- If you have worked abroad yourself this would be considered a plus as they are looking for someone who shares their passion for international experiences.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to influence the company’s growth and develop your career
- A dedicated team of expert colleagues in a modern and multicultural work environment
- Monthly social event (dinners, games, drink tastings, paintball wars and many other things!)
- Competitive salary
- Free soft drinks (Their favourite is Nocco Fläder, what is yours?)
In this recruitment process, we are being supported by Lingocruit recruitment agency. They conduct the first steps before setting up a personal interview with our co-founder. Feel free to contact us anytime or come by our office for a chat.
We would prefer if you would start the last week of November.
Thank you for considering joining our team and we look forward to getting to know you!